Part weekender, part tote, part briefcase—we designed and sized this bag to be the perfect daily companion.
Entirely handcrafted from start to finish.
Watch the Making Of video.
- Roll top with snap button closure keeps your belongings safe inside
- Unique dual access pocket allows access from inside and outside
- Strap attachable D-rings
- Finger tabs at all snap points for ease of closure
- Sized to fit up to our 15” Laptop Portfolio
- Solid brass rivets
- Hand-finished edges
- Bench-made in USA
- Inside - Approximately 18.25" wide x 11" tall x 6" deep (tapering as it goes up)
- Outside - Virtually the same as inside, except the roll adds around 2" or so to the height.
Developed and produced exclusively by world renowned tannery Horween (Chicago), richly touted as a beautiful, well-aging leather, with an incredibly soft and buttery hand. From Horween: "Chromexcel is the original pull-up leather; using time honored techniques and formulas that were developed nearly 100 years ago. Chromexcel is still produced in the United States using a bark retannage from a proprietary recipe, and then genuine hot stuffed with our secret blend of natural oils and greases. Chromexcel is characterized by a rich pull-up in full aniline, hand rubbed finishes. Made to this day with old world craftsmanship, modern Chromexcel carries on a long history of superior comfort and durability."
English bridle leather is a vegetable tanned leather that has been drum dyed and hot stuffed with waxes and tallows. This creates a rugged yet beautiful leather with water resistant qualities. English bridle has a smooth and slightly waxy hand that breaks in beautifully and grows more supple with use. Truly a leather that only gets better with age.