An unlined version in a treated water repellent #10 (14.7oz) duck canvas.
noun: excursion; plural noun: excursions
1. a short journey or trip, esp. one engaged in as a leisure activity.
See "Details" tab for specs.
- 14.7oz #10 water repellent duck canvas
- Self cinching roll top closure
- 9 oz full grain veg tan leather strap
- Powder coated strap adjusters with mil-spec webbing
- Veg tan leather bottom
- Side access zip
- Italian Lanfranchi Lampo zips
- Swivel clip for easy on/off
- Approx 19" tall x 6.75" diameter
- 613 CU-IN/10L capacity
Tightly woven, hard wearing, and durable. Treated with a light water repellent finish.
Vegetable Tanned Leather (Veg Tan, Bark Tan) - Refers to leather that has been tanned using tannin and other ingredients found in tree bark and other vegetable matter. This method of tanning has been in existence for thousands of years. Left un-dyed (natural), this leather will age in color dramatically, specific to it's owner's use. This makes for a very personal product that will evolve along with you. Natural veg tan leather darkens with exposure to sun, natural oils (animal oils applied to condition, oil from your hands, etc), and water.
Ubiquitously recognized as one of the best zipper manufacturers in the world. Made in Italy to the finest standards.