Personal sized cross body pack. Small and non-obtrusive. Cycling, hiking, or a walk around the city, this bag serves as the perfect caddie for your essentials.
See "Details" tab for specs.
- 10.10 oz waxed canvas
- Zip closure with veg tan flap, wax treated for weatherproofing
- Front pocket + zippered back pocket
- Padded back with articulated quilting for an ergonomic fit
- 9 oz full grain veg tan leather strap
- Powder coated ladder locks with mil-spec webbing for quick adjustment
- YKK nylon coil zips for smooth, dependable action
- Bound seams
- Approx 11.25"W x 6"H x 3.5"D
- 236.25 CU-IN/3.9L capacity
Cotton canvas that features a waxed finish that has been impregnated into the fabric, resulting in a natural, water-resistant fabric. Historically speaking, waxed canvas is an evolution of oiled sailcloth, which was the result of fisherman observing the fact that wet sails are more efficient than dry sails. Capes were made out of the remnants, resulting in an archetypical waxed slicker.
Our packs are made from Martexin, a proprietary waxed cotton canvas from Martin Dyeing & Finishing Co (est 1838).
Vegetable Tanned Leather (Veg Tan, Bark Tan) - Refers to leather that has been tanned using tannin and other ingredients found in tree bark and other vegetable matter. This method of tanning has been in existence for thousands of years. Left un-dyed (natural), this leather will age in color dramatically, specific to it's owner's use. This makes for a very personal product that will evolve along with you. Natural veg tan leather darkens with exposure to sun, natural oils (animal oils applied to condition, oil from your hands, etc), and water.